I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SO MANY FOLKS--WITHOUT THEIR SUPPORT I WOULD NOT BE HERE SEEKING YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE AVMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS. If your name is not here it's just because I ran out of room...
- My husband Dave for all his support and love. He keeps our family happy and connected and does a great job in the super dad category.
- Dr. Caitlin deWilde--without her magnificent powers I would not have the awesome website and internet presence. Plus she is rocking the working mom/super veterinarian/own business/future leader thing so well that she keeps me inspired.
- Dr. Doug Aspros--for always encouraging me to speak my mind, to stand up and be heard, and to believe in myself.
- Dr. Stacy Pritt--for being a great sounding board and inspiration that yes, I can always do a little more (but I'll never catch up to her!).
- Dr. Don Smith and Ms. Julie Kumble--for giving me the proper nudge to open my eyes and ask "why..." I have learned so much from them and am ever grateful for reaching out to me and giving me a spark.
- Everyone who served on the AVMA TFGMP and GET--you are visionary leaders and worked so hard with the best intentions for our premier professional association and I am grateful for your hard work and dedication.
- The WVLDI Board and founding members who have not been listed so far (Drs. Eleanor Green, Valerie Ragan, Lori Teller, Beth Sabin, Rachel Cezar, Bridget Heilsberg, Rene Carlson) thank you for jumping in with both feet and giving the minuscule amount of "free" time you have available to this initiative. I admire all of you and your accomplishments and your impact on our profession.
- All the state leaders in the NEVMA--you are one heck of a group. District 1 is truly a great place to come together and share ideas and support one another in striving to be the best we can for our members and our communities.
- My Vermont VMA. leaders. Simply the most collegial, smart, and fun people I know that come together not because they have nothing better to do but because they care: about Vermont and its people and animals and how we all live together.